CQ WW D Contest Logger

JoAnn Donaldson

Scott,
    I know you have a reason for doing this but LOTW has a headache with it.
When the Contest was over, I had it not only create a Cabrillo log file which I
sent to CQ. I then had it make an .ADIF file. When I attempted to send this file
to LOTW, LOTW had a headache with it. Saying that the PH for Mode was Invalid.
I had to go back into the Contest Logger, create a new ADIF File but this time I let
it convert the PH to SSB. Then LOTW was happy. SO why do you use PH for SSB
contacts and not SSB? I did notice that the Field Day Logger used PHONE and LOTW
was Happy with that.

JoAnn
AB8YZ