Just wanted to make sure I did not cause a problem.
Now to enter QSL cards from 1977 - 1984, log books no where to be found.

Dave KC3AM

On 10/26/2020 16:57, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You can assign any valid Windows file name you like.  It is not used in any way, other than as the name of the log file.  You may want to click File > Save As and save your current log as KC3AM.mdb to minimize confusion, but that is entirely up to you.

From: Dave via groups.io <kc3am@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2020 4:52 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New log name

Hello everyone,

It is time for me to start  inputting data for my two previous call's
into ACL.

I see in the Faq section for multi ham families that all that is needed
is to do is
file > new > Start a new log with a new database .....

The existing log is called  LogData.mdb for my KC3AM call.

I wish to create a database for KC3AI and WB3GDB so would I name the new
file KC3AI.mdb  &  WB3GDB.mdb?

I don't want to cause myself any troubles.

Thanks much,
--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM

--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM