What I want to do is have a column under “recent contact” that displays frequency. And not have it on the lower box. How?

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 26, 2020, at 09:13, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Thanks for the good report Ken.  Sometimes, when the LoTW server is busy, it won't return very large data requests, so you might give it another try after the contest dust has settled.

Thanks for your support!

From: Ken Reid <khz3895@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2020 12:10 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] new user-lotw confirmations?

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the quick reply.
Yes that worked.
I confirmed everything in 2020
I tried it earlier at got a server not responding notice.
Ill try again from the beginning later.
Once I get it all in and confirmed Ill get a license.
BTW- Mike Montrose KA2JAI recommended the program to me.
I am a N1MM user for contests
73
Ken

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 12:01 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Ken,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, on AC Log's LoTW form, click the button under the Download heading that says All Data.