Re: rig interface

Donald R Beck

Not working. I have a Yaesu 991a. Using com 1. Not polling. Would love to buy this program but it’s not seeing my rig and can’t get the Frequency to show in the fields

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 26, 2020, at 03:21, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi dbeck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Frequency is recorded in all my contest software when rig interface is enabled.  To display the frequency column, press Ctrl + Shift + F.  More details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q74