Re: Parks on the Air (POTA) logging

Randy W2NR

There are user defined "Other" fields in N3FJP. I have Other defined as SIG_REF (park worked) and Other1 as MY_SIG_REF (Park I activated). As long as both fields are filled in and the operator at the park you worked as P2P submits a log, the POTA system will credit you with a P2P.

Concerning LOTW, you must create a separate station location defining state, county and grid square. I have two station locations defined (1) "W2NR home" which is my home station and (2) "W2NR portable" which I edit with correct county, state and grid before uploading.