Re: Parks on the Air (POTA) logging

Ernest G. Wilson II

Jim thank you very much for responding.
Please do not misunderstand, I'm not seeking help on how to log.
I am actively engaged in those same groups that you mentioned and I appreciate those links thank you.
I am pointing out a shortcoming in logging in general when it comes to POTA.
I did indeed perform research prior to posting and I very carefully detailed the issues.
At this point no one has addressed the specific issues that I pointed out.
The email to this group was in hopes that the logger could address the very specific needs outlined.
Thanks for your response and consideration.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020, 12:38 Jim Shorney <jshorney@...> wrote:

There is an active POTA help group on Slack, as well as plenty of help available in the Facebook group. Those are better places to ask how to do POTA in ACL. What you are asking here is venturing into the area of a another contest specific program and Scott has already detailed the logistics involved there.

73 & 44,

-Jim
NU0C

Zero District POTA Area Coordinator
http://www.parksontheair.com/
Zero and Seven Districts WWFF-KFF Log Manager
https://wwffkff.wordpress.com/