Re: Parks on the Air (POTA) logging

Jim Shorney

There is an active POTA help group on Slack, as well as plenty of help available in the Facebook group. Those are better places to ask how to do POTA in ACL. What you are asking here is venturing into the area of a another contest specific program and Scott has already detailed the logistics involved there.

73 & 44,

-Jim
NU0C

Zero District POTA Area Coordinator
http://www.parksontheair.com/
Zero and Seven Districts WWFF-KFF Log Manager
https://wwffkff.wordpress.com/

On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 12:00:47 -0400
"Ernest G. Wilson II" <ErnestGWilsonII@gmail.com> wrote:

Scott,

That was the video I already followed.
That does not address the issues reported in my email.

Thank you,

Ernest G. Wilson II
Email: ErnestGWilsonII@gmail.com

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 11:31 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=
aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Ernie,

Thanks for your e-mail. I've not been active with POTA myself and AC Log
was not designed with POTA in mind, but you will find the configuration
settings other POTA folks use here:

How do I configure AC Log for proper ADIF output for WWFF Parks on the Air
(POTA)? <http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q107>

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q107

*http://www.n3fjp.com* <http://www.n3fjp.com/>

*Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging
software since 1997.*

1 Peter 3 vs 15: *Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who
asks you to give the reason for <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>the hope
that you have <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>. But do this with gentleness
and respect*...