Parks on the Air (POTA) logging

Ernest G. Wilson II

Hello Scott and Kimberly (and N3FJP logging fans worldwide)!

I'm relatively new to parks on the air activations for ham radio and I recently came across some issues pertaining to accurate park logging.

When submitting to official log book of the world and/or something like QRZ for example,
I would like callers to be in the log for calling into the actual park location and not my FCC ULS database listed home address on file.
This has forced me to do a bunch of hand edits to my logs:
Manually adding / editing the ADIF export and adding park specific data (based on the park I am set up in):
Example:
If I was at Auburn Valley State Park in Delaware, park K-4366 (all this data would be different for each park):
<MY_SIG_INFO:6>K-4366
<MY_GRIDSQUARE:6>FM29dt
<MY_LAT:9>39.812500
<MY_LON:10>-75.679700
<MY_CQ_ZONE:1>5
<MY_ITU_ZONE:1>8
<MY_DXCC:3>291
<MY_CITY:7>Yorklyn
<MY_CNTY:17>New Castle County
<MY_STATE:2>DE
<MY_POSTAL_CODE:5>19736
<MY_COUNTRY:3>USA

1.)
a.) First, each record needs to have the park I am activating;
b.) In the official log, need to use MY_SIG_INFO but it would be awesome if N3FJP software would display a friendly name like PARK
image.pnga

2.)
a.) It would be great if the F3FJP software would help us build (or import) a list of parks.
b.) Each time we activate a park, we may be at a different park somewhere in the world.
     We want our contacts to be logged for calling the park and not our home address.
     Each park location has specific details (during a single park activation, this info is usually the same for each record):
image.png

3.)
a.) Some park contacts are special "Park to Park" calls.
      In the official log, need to use SIG_INFO but it would be awesome if N3FJP software could display a friendly name like P2P
image.png

Tried editing the logger to make it park focused, so it  looks like this now;
image.png

Thank you in advance for even reading this!

Am I doing it wrong?
Or is there a POTA version of N3FJP logger?
How have other folks solved this?

73
Ernie
W3GUY
(formerly W3TCP - I recently changed my vanity callsign to align with my wife's call: W3GRL - We are now "girl and guy" - W3 GRL and GUY hi hi)

Thank you,

Ernest G. Wilson II
Email: ErnestGWilsonII@...