Re: Prep for Nov Sweepstakes

AI3KS

Deni,

Scott makes each contest program meet the requirements for that contest. Contest exchanges are built in and contacts are logged with the required info. After the contest, you can create your Cabrillo file for submission and then export your contest QSOs into AClog.

The SS log is here:

http://n3fjp.com/novsweeps.html

I highly recommend taking a look at the entire suite of programs. Each one built for a specific contest with no frills or complex configuration.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/23 18:27, deni wrote:
I have the full version of ACL, but have no idea where to stick or how to make good use of the log that is setup for Nov Sweeps, any help appreciated.
73 - deni
WBØTAX