From: sdtheriault1566@...
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 5:32 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX Spotting Help

I just recently registered N2FJP. I set up DX spotting and it was working great.
I closed the program and the band map is not populating, neither is the lower dx spotting list.
I verified that dxspotting is enabled and it was. I reset all the preferences and it continues to not populate.
In the dx spotting settings menu i see the spots coming in but it just isn't being populated. Even the Large DX spotting form is empty.

Thank
Daniel
VA3SDO