Re: DX Spotting Help

Jeff KB6CA

Daniel, try pulling the power on your pc and plugging the power cord back in.  Had a similar problem the other day with a com port and the DX spotting.  Pulled the power cord on the pc, put it back in, and everything worked.  I know, sounds weird.  Try it.

Jeff KB6CA

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of sdtheriault1566@...
Sent: October 22, 2020 02:32 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX Spotting Help

I just recently registered N2FJP. I set up DX spotting and it was working great.
I closed the program and the band map is not populating, neither is the lower dx spotting list.
I verified that dxspotting is enabled and it was. I reset all the preferences and it continues to not populate.
In the dx spotting settings menu i see the spots coming in but it just isn't being populated. Even the Large DX spotting form is empty.

Thank
Daniel
VA3SDO