Re: Thank you, Scott

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement Frank!

From: Frank Mellott <frankmellott@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 5:01 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Thank you, Scott

Good afternoon Scott

Once again I am amazed at the functionality of the N3FJP software.
I wanted to export all the qso's made with one state to a spreadsheet.
Copy and paste in some programs messes with formatting.  When possible i prefer a .csv export. You somehow made it possible to search by state, copy to clipboard and paste into spreadshee with no hassle.   Easy!!!!!

Probably easier than a .csv file.

Thank you!!!

Frank
KB3PQT