Re: Contest files and databases

Scott Davis

Hi Bain,

Thanks for your follow up.  Yes, that's correct.

From: Bainbridge Cowell via groups.io <baincowell@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 4:43 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contest files and databases

Scott,

Thanks for explaining about the History File function, which I have never used on any of your contest software.  I’ll use it from now on!

On my other question, I figured out an answer:  If I start a new contest with the current database file, then after the contest I export the new contest log as an ADIF and import the ADIF into ACLog, I will only import the QSOs logged in the new contest.  That’s because the logdata from any previous session of that contest stored in the current database file will have been erased.  Is this correct?

Thanks again for your help.
Bain, K8LBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10