Re: Import

Dennis Wage

I should have phrased my question this way. Can you Copy Current List to Clipboard, save to a tab delimited file, start a new database and import that file.
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 12:38 PM AI3KS <AI3KS.01@...> wrote:
Dennis,

I just checked ADIFMaster and it looks like you can import a CSV file. You should then be able to massage it and export an ADIF. Never tried it, but looks like it might work.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/17 13:29, Dennis Wage wrote:
I want to close my QRZ page, but I refuse to pay QRZ for a whole year just to download my log book. So I copied and pasted from the logbook webpage and made a CSV spreadsheet that has the exact same layout and headers as the N3FJP "copy to clipboard" function.

Is there anyway then to import these into my log?

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell