Re: mass editing existing log entries

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  If the records don't currently have any value in the Comments field, please do this:

-  Back up your log

-  Select the records you would like to add a comment for

-  Click File > Export ADIF and enter a comment when prompted.

-  Delete the records you exported.

-  Click File > Import ADIF and select the file that you exported.

-  Click File > Sort Log on Date (if you wish).

This will only work if the Comments field of the records you are exporting is currently empty.  Otherwise, you will need a program such as ADIF Master to do the bulk edits.