Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 17:23
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW Error Message

New one on me, just the past couple of days. When entering "Selected Contacts from Main Form"
I get the following error message (abbreviated) for the first of multiple entries being uploaded:

Station Location "Gridsquare" has value 'CN87pi' while QSO has 'CN87qj' on line 39
My_Gridsquare: CN87qj

Where is the CN87pi coming from, as it is incorrect? What can I do to correct going forward?

Thanks
--
Jeff Freedman, K7JF
Gig Harbor, Washington