From: joehewes@...
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Oct 13, 2020 9:44 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Net logging

Hello,

New to the group, thanks for having me.

I am WA2JOE, Joe, in Freehold, NJ.

I’d like to use the net logger in N3FJP to log a local ARES net. Somewhere along the line I found out how to set up a net log, because when I click on net log it opens up with the name of another net I participate in. I can’t find how to do that again.

Questions:

How do I set up a new net with the new name, NNJ ARES?
Can I customize the columns? For the NNJ ARES net, I need call sign, name, city, and county.

Many thanks,

73

Joe Hewes
WA2JOE