Re: ACL 6.7 woe's

Larry Stowell K1ZW

I have my 7610 and 705 unliked and run them at 115200

73 Larry K1ZW

On 10/13/2020 4:39 PM, Frank MacKenzie-Lamb wrote:

I understand and thank you

Frank

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of AI3KS
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 1:32 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACL 6.7 woe's

Frank,

That is the fastest speed, not the "required" speed. I just tested at 4800 and it worked just fine. They just have to match. Also, the actual CI-V port won't run faster than 19200. I think to run faster than 19200 you have to unlink from remote. If the ports are linked I believe that the top speed is 19200.

From page 12-9 of the full manual:

Selects the CI-V data transfer rate when remotely
controlling the IC-7300 through the [USB] CI-V port.
(bps), or Auto

This setting is valid only when the “CI-V USB Port”
item is set to “Unlink from [REMOTE].”

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/13 13:17, Frank MacKenzie-Lamb wrote:

Which is 115200 for the 7300

Frank

NG1I