From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dale Martin
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 8:43 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] SDQP log missing

This morning, I went to open the SDQP log I created in ACL yesterday. Nothing. No log anywhere.  It was my first time creating a contest log in ACL. Where does the contest log data go? The Loggiing seemed to log my QSOs in spite not being connected to a radio. N1MM was using the port for PAQP.

Any suggestions to locate the SDQP log would be appreciated.

73,

Dale, kg5u