From: AI3KS <AI3KS.01@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Oct 12, 2020 10:00 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] SDQP log missing

Dale,

Assuming that you used the South Dakota QSO Party software, look here:

C:\Users\Username\Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\SD-QSO-Party-OutOfState

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS
On 20/10/12 09:42, Dale Martin wrote:
This morning, I went to open the SDQP log I created in ACL yesterday. Nothing. No log anywhere.  It was my first time creating a contest log in ACL. Where does the contest log data go? The Loggiing seemed to log my QSOs in spite not being connected to a radio. N1MM was using the port for PAQP.

Any suggestions to locate the SDQP log would be appreciated.

73,
Dale, kg5u