Re: SDQP log missing

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

He did say he used ACL.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 10:01 AM AI3KS <AI3KS.01@...> wrote:
Dale,

Assuming that you used the South Dakota QSO Party software, look here:

C:\Users\Username\Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\SD-QSO-Party-OutOfState

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS
On 20/10/12 09:42, Dale Martin wrote:

This morning, I went to open the SDQP log I created in ACL yesterday. Nothing. No log anywhere.  It was my first time creating a contest log in ACL. Where does the contest log data go? The Loggiing seemed to log my QSOs in spite not being connected to a radio. N1MM was using the port for PAQP.

Any suggestions to locate the SDQP log would be appreciated.

73,

Dale, kg5u