Re: Addding a feature

Jim Shorney

JoAnn, did you look at the W3DJS Python script? It is easy to set up and just plain works. To quote:

"wsjtx_to_n3fjp is a Python script which listens to the UDP output from WSJT-X to what would ordinarily go to the N1MM+ Logger broadcasts and parses and reformats that log data to the TCP input of N3FJP so that QSOs can be automatically logged for Linux users of digital amateur radio."

If you run Windows you will need to install a version of Python. If you have Linux you probably already have it.

https://github.com/dslotter/wsjtx_to_n3fjp/

I've been using it for several months without a single hiccup. It can log on the same computer, cross platform, or over a network.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sat, 10 Oct 2020 23:43:27 +0000 (UTC)
"JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io" <joannplano2005=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Scott,    I am NOT the programmer for this App, I am only reporting what it does. But it does send the logged contact via TCP/IP.  Is there not a way that ACLog could not read this transmission and use the data to log the contact?
JoAnn Donaldson - AB8YZ