Re: Addding a feature

Jim Shorney

Have you tried the Python script written by W3DJS? It works nicely with the ADIF broadcast from WSJT-X.

https://github.com/dslotter/wsjtx_to_n3fjp/

It works so well that honestly I forget it is there...

73

-Jim
NNU0C

On Sat, 10 Oct 2020 17:26:37 +0000 (UTC)
"JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io" <joannplano2005=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Scott,
   This App doesn't use your API. What it does is send a single ADIF file via TCP/IP. The App doesn't have your API installed.
JoAnn - AB8YZ

On Saturday, October 10, 2020, 6:33:02 AM CDT, Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi JoAnn,
Thanks for your e-mail.  That is performed by the <ENTEREVENT> command as detailed here:
http://www.n3fjp.com/help/api.html
Enjoy!

73, ScottN3FJPhttp://www.n3fjp.com