73's,
Larry Queipo
W2GJF

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 7:26 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for your follow up.  If your backup files are intact (AC Log creates automatic backups by default), or you have been uploading to LoTW, you can restore that way as well:

From: Jim Shorney <jshorney@...>
To: Larry Queipo <lpqueipo@...>
Cc: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 9, 2020 11:37 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Recovery of Contacts

Just to be clear, you are looking at LogData.mdb from the OLD hard drive? Is is a Microsoft database file, you won't be able to open it with anything but ACLog or MS Access (or compatible). Unless Windows or your old HDD totally blew chunks (not unheard of) it should still be there and intact.

73

-Jim
NU0C