Re: Recovery of Contacts

Jim Shorney

Just to be clear, you are looking at LogData.mdb from the OLD hard drive? Is is a Microsoft database file, you won't be able to open it with anything but ACLog or MS Access (or compatible). Unless Windows or your old HDD totally blew chunks (not unheard of) it should still be there and intact.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 20:44:48 -0400
"Larry Queipo" <lpqueipo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick reply. I found the mdb file, but there's nothing in
it. Can I assume that I've lost my contacts?

Larry Queipo
W2GJF

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 5:13 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=
aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail. Unless you clicked Save As and gave the file a
new name, you are looking for LogData.mdb. It will reside in a path
something like:

C:\Users\YourWindowsUserProfile\My Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\

*http://www.n3fjp.com* <http://www.n3fjp.com/>;

*Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging
software since 1997.*

1 Peter 3 vs 15: *Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who
asks you to give the reason for <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>;the hope
that you have <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>;. But do this with gentleness
and respect*...