Re: Recovery of Contacts

Lou Everett, Sr.

Were you uploading to LoTW or E-ask?  If so you can download your log from one of them.

Lou WA5LOU

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 8:48 PM Larry Queipo <lpqueipo@...> wrote:
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I found the mdb file, but there's nothing in it.  Can I assume that I've lost my contacts?

Larry Queipo
W2GJF

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 5:13 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Unless you clicked Save As and gave the file a new name, you are looking for LogData.mdb.  It will reside in a path something like:

C:\Users\YourWindowsUserProfile\My Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\