Re: Recovery of Contacts

Lou Everett, Sr.

Were you uploading to LoTW or E-ask?  If so you can download your log from one of them.

Lou WA5LOU

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 8:48 PM Larry Queipo <lpqueipo@...> wrote:
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I found the mdb file, but there's nothing in it.  Can I assume that I've lost my contacts?

Larry Queipo
W2GJF

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 5:13 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Unless you clicked Save As and gave the file a new name, you are looking for LogData.mdb.  It will reside in a path something like:

C:\Users\YourWindowsUserProfile\My Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 9, 2020 4:51 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Recovery of Contacts

My computer recently crashed.  Stupidly, I didn't build an external backup file.  However, I do have access to the hard drive from the old computer.  I have downloaded the logger file, but I don't know how to recover my contacts from the old hard drive to put them back into the logger.  What file am I looking for to recover my contacts?

Thanks,
Larry Queipo
W2GJF

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.