State qso party & ft8 question

kc6mie

I’m trying to set up the AZ out of state AC logging and with phone and CW the program reads all ok. When I switch to FT8 add in jT alert it doesn’t log. AC log reads the Band and freq. as 14.074 but still list the mode as phone where it should be dig.
For FD I had it working ok with the digital modes but cannot remember all of the settings.
In jTalert, under settings/manage settings/logging/ACLog do I select Remote Networked PC and fill out all the info in Remote PC Configuration? I have tried that with the settings I used on FD but no success.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Stephen Kc6mie

Stephen Spencer