Re: Which contest database to use?

Tanner Jones, W9TWJ

I would also add that if you want to add to your history file (i.e. calls not in your log), Scott has made this really easy to do.

You can add additional information and use the merge option or home-brew your own history file.

As Scott says, if you do this: create a back-up of your original file and follow the formatting requirements that are outlined.

I used Excel to create the formatting requirements then just dump the data in Excel and had Excel do all the work. Copy from Excel to a text file and merge.