From: Mel Marcus <melm@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Oct 5, 2020 7:08 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CAQP Counties

Scott

Ok the box is unchecked , so when I put in SBEN , also tried SLUI for San Luis Obispo, and the didnot work either. what I think I am hearing is that it should fill the box with San Bernadeno. That does not happen. Am I missing a concept here.

Mel
NE9A

From: "AI3KS" <AI3KS.01@...>
Date: Mon, October 05, 2020 10:05 am
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Mel,

Under settings, do you have "Use Abbreviations to Autofill County" checked?

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/05 10:56, Mel Marcus wrote:
Stan

It did that. but I thought when we were logging the call, all i had to do was enter the abbreviation and it would change it to the full name

Mel