Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 11:15
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Problem importing files to ACLog from N1MM+

I regularly use N3FJP logger programs, but have just started using N1MM+ for the K1USN Slow Speed Test with the User Defined Contest module downloaded from the K1USN website.  It worked well and I exported a Cabrillo file showing all the information.  When I exported the same log in .adi format, then imported it into ACLog (the N3FJP program I use as a master logger), the QSOs showed up in ACLog missing an important data field:  the state/province/country (SPC) abbreviation.  I had to edit each QSO record to fill in the SPC data.

Is there any way to avoid this problem the next time I export/import files into ACLog?  Manual editing of each QSO record is a bother!

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Bain, K8LBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10