Re: N7YG Digital Engine and ACL were working perfectly, and then...

Lawrence (VA3IQ)

Jeff,

I can confirm Bob’s findings.  I installed MS Office and the stdole.dll not found error is no longer present where re-installing Digital Engine.

Thanks for everyone’s assistance!

74 de VA3IQ

Lawrence

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 10:23 AM <n3bd@...> wrote:
Hi, Jeff.

Thanks for your help.  It appears to me that stdole.dll is not installed on a machine until Microsoft Office is installed.  I didn't do an exhaustive search, but it also appears that there's no legitimate source of stdole.dll on the Internet.  Since I did not have Microsoft Office installed on my logging computer, I did not have stdole.dll installed either.  Once I installed Microsoft Office, the Digital Engine version 6.3.2.3 update installed and ran fine.

Best regards,

Bob Denny, N3BD