Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 12:26
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Occasional Inconsistent Signal Reports

Greetings all,

99% of the time ACLog records my FT8 signal reports without a hiccup. If you click on a call the input boxes are default populated with S599/R599. Then when you log the contact the correct signal exchange appears in the log. But not always...

Sometimes (very rarely) the S599/R599 will flow through to the final log entry. Last week a French station was logged as S-10/R599. Then a few days ago I ended up with an entry S-1256/R+28 (if I get a signal report of +00 I consider myself lucky; never +28!). Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Bob
KA2TQV