Re: Log entry performance

Mike Olbrisch

I think a lot of it has to do with the computer it is running on and how it is set up.  Presently I run a 3.6 GHz I-7 Octo-Core processor on 16 GB of RAM under Windows-10.   I am told this is a very good computer.  Even so, AC-Log doesn’t seem to tax it at all.  I have it set to Last-250.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.