From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Harkins WØYGH
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 2:28 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Log entry performance

Are there any guidelines for how ACLog performs as the number of log entries increases? I have almost 4000 contacts in my log and there is a significant pause when I press ENTER on a new log record. With a new, empty database the record insert is instant. I have a recent laptop with an i5 processor, plenty of memory and an SSD.

Is there any advantage to creating a new database and importing all of your old records?

Thanks!
Rick WØYGH

_._,_._,_