Re: Can I combine call-signs

Mitch NW0M

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 08:52 PM, Jim Shorney wrote:
On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 10:51:32 -0700
"Mitch NW0M" <nw0m@...> wrote:

Yes, you could use ADIF Master as Steve suggested.  However, I didn't find it as easy as Excel in that I wanted to fill in one cell and do one copy/paste into thousands of blank cells.  It won't do that

Yes, it will but it is not obvious. Right-click on the column title bar and select Replace. Enter your desired text in Replace With:, check the Any Text tick box, then click Replace in Column. Done!

73

-Jim
NU0C
Hi Jim,

But I didn't want to replace the column for EVERY row of data.  Just a few thousand rows of the 100K.  Will it do that?  I emailed the ADIF author but never heard back.  Thanks.

(Also, we can take this discussion off-line since it's strays away from ACLog)

73, Mitch
NWØM