From: Bo W4GHV <bobarr@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Sep 20, 2020 3:10 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Adapting available specific contest logger for OTHER contests & fldigi

OUCH! I see this is an old and unanswered topic. :(     The only solution is N1MM some say. But I've tried it three times and it is still a nightmare for me.
fldigi in the FSK mode with my winkeyer and rig in RTTY mode is a dream to work with and I need a simple logger for BARTG and a few others.

--
73, Bo W4GHV since '54
https://www.qrz.com/db/W4GHV