Edit Fields Displayed, Position and Tab Order

James Goff

I am unable to use this function as it just keeps looping after the Reset box.  After several emails and suggestions from Scott, without resolving the problem, he advises "I suspect that your internet protection software is clamping down on AC Log and/or your settings files. Giving AC Log and the support files the proper permissions on your protection software will correct that."
 I am running Windows 10 with Norton 360. I have canceled all obvious "switches" within 360, Windows Firewall, etc. without resolution of the problem. I would be most grateful for advice on how to proceed. Further, I am not familiar with 'permissions' and can find no specific details about the process.
Thanks and 73, W1JHG