Re: Schedule Export?

Jim Edmondson

Mitch, thanks for the suggestions.  GridTracker tracks lots of other parameters in addition to grids.  The advantage is that it shows those items for all of the CQ calls (like JTAlert) so you can select which one to reply to quickly - which is important with FT8.  I use ACLog to keep track of award type info when "offline" from FT8.  I agree this ACLog is a great application for contact logging and this very active forum demonstrates that.  Support by the ACLog team is the best that I have seen for any PC application that I use for ham radio or otherwise.

73,
Jim
N5JGE