Re: Schedule Export?

Jim Edmondson

Mitch, I am using GridTracker with JTDX for FT8.  GridTracker uses the JTDX log to determine what countries, states, etc you need.  You can also point GridTracker to an external adif file to get a more accurate list of countries, states, etc that you need.  Since I just started using JTDX, my older contacts (and all of my confirmations) are in ACLog.  So what I have been doing is exporting an adif every time I sync ACLog and LOTW for GridTracker to use.

If you see a better way to do this, I am open to suggestions.

73,
Jim
N5JGE