Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 16:14
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NJ QSO Party Question #contest

Greetings all,

I am going to try my first state QSO party; NJ out of state. I downloaded the NJ Out of Sate Contest Log. When I ran Field Day there was automatic linkage between WSIT/JTAlert and Field Day ACLog. Worked perfectly. However, there is no "special operating activity" for the state QSO parties in the WSJT Advanced tab, as there was for Field Day. Do I assume this means I will be "manually" adding contacts to the State Contest Log?

Thanks, Bob
KA2TQV