From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul&Tracy Richards
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 8:58 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] How to find who I worked in a county

Hello AClog Gurus.

Under the Awards tab I can list which counties I have worked.

Is there a way of finding out which station I actually worked in a particular county.

I have some counties shown as worked and confirmed in AClog but I cannot find my QSL confirmation - I would like to examine the related qso details to see if I can find the particular station worked in my LOTW.

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma