Re: How to find who I worked in a county

Joseph Miller

Hi Paul,

If you talking U.S. counties, on a clear data entry screen, type in CA for state and Riverside for county, then hit SEARCH and you should see everyone worked for that county.

It may work for other countries too as Canada has provinces and counties.

Give it a try and let us know what you think.

73 de Joe KJ8O

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020, 7:21 PM Dave via groups.io <kc3am=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Maybe using the "find" tab, type in the prefix of the country then hit enter.

That will help some.

Dave KC3AM

On 09/17/2020 21:57, Paul&Tracy Richards wrote:
Hello AClog Gurus.

Under the Awards tab I can list which counties I have worked.

Is there a way of finding out which station I actually worked in a particular county.

I have some counties shown as worked and confirmed in AClog but I cannot find my QSL confirmation - I would like to examine the related qso details to see if I can find the particular station worked in my LOTW.

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma
--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM