Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 15:59
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Database Error

Scott,
  I can not believe you went the route that many Tech Support use. IT IS NOT OUR SOFTWARE BUT COULD BE YOUR INTERNET ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE.

I have narrowed it down to JTALert. I have uninstalled the Version I was using and installed the latest version. I will so some more testing and see if the New Version fixed the problem.

Rebecca, N4EFS also reported this problem when downloading from LOTW. I also had this error pop up on a LOTW Download.

JoAnn Donaldson - AB8YZ
On Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 6:18:45 PM CDT, Rebecca Milligan <rebeccamilligan@...> wrote:

Hi JoAnn,

I apologize if this is a repeat question or dumb question.  Have you rebooted your computer since receiving the error?

I ask because I updated to the new version of ACLog and received the same error as you when I tried downloading the latest LoTW confirmations.  The error went away after I rebooted my laptop.

73,

Rebecca, N4EFS