Re: Local & UTC Date/Time

Larry Banks

Hi JoAnn,

Yes – dragging the edge squeezes the window.  Using the Form Size adjusts everything, including the fonts.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2020 18:48
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Local & UTC Date/Time

Larry - W1DYJ

All I did was use the resizing mode where you put your courser at the edge, let it change to an arrow, and then drag that side. Same for the top. Should I use the settings in ACLog instead?

JoAnn Donaldson - AB8YZ

On Tuesday, September 8, 2020, 1:50:13 PM CDT, Larry Banks via groups.io <larryb.w1dyj@...> wrote:

Hi JoAnn,

Have you changed the aspect ratio of the window?  Making the window less tall, rather than resizing it (Settings >> Appearance >> Form Size) can lead to cutting off the text.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2020 14:43
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Local & UTC Date/Time

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  You should be able to click Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and choose any size you wish.  Just as a sanity checked, I just tried a very large size here and the labels scaled up fine:

Capture.JPG
You might try selecting a smaller font, though again, that shouldn't be necessary.

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Sep 8, 2020 12:59 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Local & UTC Date/Time

How can I get the bottom of the Local and UTC Date/Time not be cut off. See attached photo

JoAnn Donaldson - AB8YZ

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.