Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Passwords
From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>
Date: Sun, September 06, 2020 9:50 am
To: "N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io" <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You only need to enter the passwords once.  The only time you should have to reference the password list after that is when to move to a new PC, so keep them around for that eventuality, but otherwise, you should not regularly need to refer to the list.

If you ever do lose your password list, you can e-mail us direct and Kimberly will send you another list.