From: K7GA <k7ga@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Sep 6, 2020 10:32 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Passwords

A long time ago I printed my N3FJP password list out and placed it in a folder in my file cabinet. I also took a picture of that page with my iPhone and saved that to a secure folder in the phone and on my station computer - and backed it up to a thumb drive.

Sent from Geoff’s iPhone X

On Sep 6, 2020, at 07:09, Joe K7JOE via groups.io <k7joe@...> wrote:

does anyone  have a best practice for the passwords
Every time I load a contest I have to hunt for the email with passwords.   No way to go to a universal password is there ?

Joe