Re: Passwords

Scott Davis

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You only need to enter the passwords once.  The only time you should have to reference the password list after that is when to move to a new PC, so keep them around for that eventuality, but otherwise, you should not regularly need to refer to the list.

If you ever do lose your password list, you can e-mail us direct and Kimberly will send you another list.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Sep 6, 2020 10:32 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Passwords

A long time ago I printed my N3FJP password list out and placed it in a folder in my file cabinet. I also took a picture of that page with my iPhone and saved that to a secure folder in the phone and on my station computer - and backed it up to a thumb drive. 

Sent from Geoff’s iPhone X

On Sep 6, 2020, at 07:09, Joe K7JOE via groups.io <k7joe@...> wrote:

does anyone  have a best practice for the passwords 
Every time I load a contest I have to hunt for the email with passwords.   No way to go to a universal password is there ?   

Joe 

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.