From: Dave via groups.io
To: n3fjp
Sent: September 5, 2020 at 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Maybe wrong place for ?

YES, I am a 1, 2, 3 kind of person. Very helpful seeing an explanation this way.

Dave KC3AM

On 09/05/2020 13:30, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
To get WSJT-X and JTAlert to interface with the N3FJP log

1. Fire up ACLog
2. Fire up WSIT-X
3. Fire up JTAlert
4. In JTAlert select Settings
5. Select Manage Settings
6. Select Logging
7. Select ACLog
8. Check Enable ACLogging
9. Check the two boxs below enable
10. Select Auto or manual
11. fill out the boxes for the selection
12. Select Log Type at bottom of screen.

When you click on a station in WSJT-X, it will send data to JTAlert.
JTAlert will then send data to the N3FJP Log

In operation when you get the popup after the RR73 is sent. When you click log it will log to the
internal log and send the Log entry to N3FJP  log and it will log the contact.

Hope I did not miss a step or if unclear then read the published text files or post another question here

JoAnn Donaldson - AB8YZ

On Saturday, September 5, 2020, 12:17:11 PM CDT, Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...> wrote:

This is true.  But, we need to be kind, not so blunt.  I don't think it was meant that way, but we must remember mood and intent go out the window when using text.  So sometimes a few extra kind words can take the edge off.

Y'all have a GREAT weekend.  ENJOY.

73 and God Bless!

Lou WA5LOU

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 1:10 PM Jim Shorney <jshorney@...> wrote:

What's wrong is that the same questions get asked over and over when the answers are already readily available.

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM