From: Phil Whitchurch <phil@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2020 5:13 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] MULTIPLE LOGS

Thanks again Jim

Yes, I can see that as a possible work around but the major obstacle as
far as I can see so far is the inability for the program to be able to
print a batch of QSL labels for a single DX callsign.  As I said before,
I've been using Win-EQF for many years but it is no longer supported and
doesn't work well under Windows 10, which is why I'm looking for an
alternative.  However, as far as QSL management is concerned, this is
probably the most important feature of it.

73 for now

Phil

G3SWH