Messsage

Scott Thayer <w7sot700@...>

Good evening, having an issue, and just not sure where to start looking - I keep getting this pop-ip running amature contact log

Screen Shot 08-17-20 at 11.56 PM.JPG

The onlyI have don'e is set things up - so that it  gets info from fldigi and WSJT-X, both of those are working great, and the both use port 2237, I don't have anything set up to use poer 1100 and I have followed the suggestions in the pop to fix the problem, neither one those helped me, so hopefully someone out their knows whats going on and can at least point me in the right direction.]

Thanks,

Scott