Re: MULTIPLE LOGS

Phil Whitchurch <phil@...>

Thanks again Jim

Yes, I can see that as a possible work around but the major obstacle as far as I can see so far is the inability for the program to be able to print a batch of QSL labels for a single DX callsign.  As I said before, I've been using Win-EQF for many years but it is no longer supported and doesn't work well under Windows 10, which is why I'm looking for an alternative.  However, as far as QSL management is concerned, this is probably the most important feature of it.

73 for now

Phil

G3SWH

On 19/08/2020 02:19, Jim Shorney wrote:
I was thinking of one account to deal with all your manager work. Of course you would be using a different log file for each call, which is what you would be doing anyway. But your home configuration under your main account would remain unchanged.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 12:06:57 +0100
"Phil Whitchurch" <phil@g3swh.org.uk> wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion Jim but with 150+ logs to work with, it looks
a bit impractical.

73 for now

Phil, G3SWH

On 16/08/2020 19:05, Jim Shorney wrote:
You could use a different Windows user account for your QSL manager activities as described here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q92

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 18:38:25 +0100
"Phil Whitchurch" <phil@g3swh.org.uk> wrote:

Thanks Scott

So far, it all looks good.

Is there a way of making my primary log (G3SWH) the default on opening
the program rather than have to select it each time please?

73 for now

Phil, G3SWH

On 16/08/2020 12:25, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, first click File > New > New Database
and create a new log file for the call sign of the ADIF file you are
about to import.

Thanks for your interest in my software!

_http://www.n3fjp.com_ <http://www.n3fjp.com/>

/Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general
logging software since 1997./

1 Peter 3 vs 15: /Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who
asks you to give _the reason for <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>the
hope that you have <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>_. But do this with
gentleness and respect/...